Customer Comments

We would love to hear your comments about our products and services.
To leave a comment, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page.

Call 800-996-7369 to place a bulk order and to submit requests for specific types of Virgin Remy Human Hair.

Comment Script

Comments

I love my hair!!!!
I love DreamGirls Fine Hair Imports. Sharie Lewis is my stylist and ladies let me tell you she is the bomb. She will turn your bomb shell hair into Diamonds and Pearls. I started going to Sharie about 2 1/2 years ago and when I started my head was a hot mess. My scalp was overly dry and my hair was breaking off. Sharie lifted my spirits when she turned my dry scalp and split ends to a wonderful, show stopping masterpiece. She is the best and down to earth as well. Sharie truly cares about women and making sure they have healthy hair. I told Sharie that I wanted my hair to grow long and healthy. One month later I told Sharie I wanted to get a weave and I went to DreamGirls (DG) for my hair. I said that I would only wear it for a year. Two years later I am still wearing DG hair and I will not stop. My hair has grown so much and I have to thank Sharie Lewis and DG Hair. DreamGirls Hair is low maintenance, no tangling, and the best part about it you can reuse it and it still looks fabulous. If you want your hair to look like the stars, and have your weave look natural, you need to call DreamGirls Fine Hair Import.

Valarie Smith
Santa Rosa
California
#1 - Valarie Smith - 09/19/2007 - 11:19
My Stylist at Dreamgirls Salon
As a busy, working professional in the public eye, I definitely need to be 'on point'. People size you up in the first 30-seconds of meeting you and with first impressions being lasting ones--You don't want to send the wrong message with less than impeccable grooming!
I cannot tell you how many compliments I receive on my hair and it is all thanks to Sharie...I have been getting my hair done for over 25 years and Sharie Lewis is the first (and only stylist) to actually listen to my needs. Sharie researched and formulated a plan to make my hair beautiful and strong. It has grown dramatically and is silky smooth! I cannot say enough great things about Sharie who has a real love for what she does.
She is a consummate professional who really cares for her clients!!!!

Sincerely,
Michele Flores
El Dorado Hills, California
#2 - Michele Flores - 09/19/2007 - 21:19
The Hair Looks So Natural on me
I've tried others on the internet and I've had absolutely horrible experiences with the hair I've purchasd. I decided to give your Dreamgirls Hair a try because my girlfriend used it in her hair and her hair was gorgeous. Anyway, I purchased the deep wavy and I am just in amazement with how it looks, feels, and flows with my every move. I go back and forth from the natural, wavy look to having it flat ironed. I love it! It's so lustrous! I get so many compliments everywhere I go. I just want to thank you guys for selling such a great product. I'm so happy that I found you.

Tina Rivera
Atlanta, Georgia
#3 - Tina Rivera - 09/21/2007 - 12:36
love My Hair
I Love the hair I Got from Dreamgirls Hair Imports. It's the best hair out there!
Rene
#4 - Remy Hair - 01/13/2008 - 21:40
The Best Indian Hair Ever!
I have been wearing weaves for a very long time, I have purchase hair from every wear!I ran in to Dreamsgirls at a trade show, and i must say i never seen hair that was more beautiful and just flows. alot of people sell indian hair but sometimes the hair would be very dry, to thick or heavy or to thin and stringy! dreamgirls hair is perfect, it looks and feels so natural. I have been a customer for two years and only had to purchase twice, Yes twice! you really can reused the hair over and over again! Thank you dreamgirls for selling such awesome hair!

Sharon
Sacramento, California
#5 - Sharon Brown - 01/20/2008 - 11:58
I'm a new Woman!
Hey Ladies! Sharie has been pressing my hair for the past three years, and at each visit she's always educated me on the upkeep of my hair, which is very healthy. One of the greatest qualities about having Sharie as my hair stylist, is that she has ALWAYS, maintained a very professional & customer oriented relationship, which is so important when it comes to your hair.
Recently, Sharie did a full weave in my hair with the "DG Hair" and ladies, you can't tell me anything, I know my hair looks good:) In addition to that, I’ve been getting so many compliments; the new "do” has enhanced my look as well as my confidence. The quality of the hair is EXCELLENT! Once you get this hair, you're not going to want anything with lesser quality near you...Ladies, if you ever have the chance, do something great for yourself, and invest in a good weave stylist(Sharie), with great quality hair(DG Hair), you will not regret the results...Thanks again Sharie, for turning me into a "DREAM GIRL”. Keep up the great work!
#6 - Keadrian Belcher-Harris - 04/01/2008 - 00:10
Dream Girls your company has the best hair ever! i have been using your hair for two years, i love it! customer for life!
#7 - monica - 04/02/2008 - 09:35
My hair is Impeccable!!!!!
I am sooooooo Pleased with my hair. First I would like to say that the quality of the hair is like no other! When you walk into Dream Girls salon you are definately in for a treat. You are truely treated like a "Dream Girl" I have naturally thick, long hair and Shari has conditioned my hair and got it in such good condition. I love wearing my weave for the ease and manageability of the styles that I can create. Since coming to Shari I feel my hair has never looked better I would definately encourage and recommend any and everyone to Dream Girls hair Salon!!! Whether it be for added length and thickness, or to maintain natural healthy hair Shari is definatly the one who can accomplish or accomodate ALL of your hair needs. I love you Shari!! See you soon!!
#8 - Ky-Acia Brown - 04/03/2008 - 12:51
I love my hair! I have gotten nothing but wonderful compliments. I have not really been into hair weaves but Sharie also did a full head weave on my hair and I look wonderful! Sharie I also went and had a makeup makeover to add to the enhanced beauty that you started and I have been doing nothing but turning heads. Thanks for the wondrful job you have done. Ladies you better hurry in to get yours, the hair feels & looks wonderful!!!!!!!!!
#9 - Felisa - 04/04/2008 - 02:52
Shari is so good!!
I don't have a weave in my hair, but last saturday shari did put color and highlights in my hair and she did a wonderful job. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair at work and at and at school from people so I gave them Shari's card so that they can get there hair done by her. I will get a weave done by Shari in about a year and the hair that she has on display at the shop looks so pretty, but even if you don't get a weave still go to Shari to get your hair done because it will be worth it since Shari cares about you and your hair and cares about healthy hair. Thank you Shari
#10 - Courtney Thomas - 04/18/2008 - 10:26
If you are looking for the absolute finest hair care experience you don’t have to look any further “Dreamgirls” is the place for you. Sharie is my hairstylist she’s highly skilled at her craft. She’s professional, honest and she genuinely cares about her customer’s COMPLETE SATISFACTION. Sharie is extremely personable and meticulous about her work. Sharie’s work can’t be duplicated each clients look is a work of art created to fit their unique style. At Dream Girls Salon you feel the comfort of home with the stability of professionalism. I always trust that Sharie knows what is best for me, when I walk in I let her work her magic and I’ve never left disappointed. I strongly recommend Dream Girl Salon and Dreamgirls Fine Hair Imports to anyone that desire high quality service\products. I’m a Dreamgirl for life!
#11 - Valerie Austin - 04/24/2008 - 12:20
BEST HAIR, BEST SERVICE in the WEST!!!
Ladies this HAIR IS absolutely SUPERB. Sharie's service in Sacramento is the bomb! Hollywood divas look out cuz Yo's ready. I know my hair looks just as good if not better than the Hollywood Divas. I drove all the way from Frisco to get what I needed. You can trust me I am a hair weave enthusiast. I have purchased hair from Indian, China and all over the United States and this is the very best. I can run my hands through my hair, NO TANGLES and low maintenance. The closures? Well, they are just MAGNIFICENT. Sharie and her staff take all the necessary time to provide excellent instructions and consultations to their patrons.
Friendly advise -- Ladies stop spending money every 2 months for new hair. You no longer have to stress, invest the right amount of money to impress. My carres is in law enforcement and heads are turning. People are saying my hair is gorgeous. I have received soooo many compliments this week; I hate to go home. Thank you Sharie. This native San Franciscan loves the products you are supplying. I will be telling everyone if you want to be someone's Dreamgirl see Sharie she has everything you need. LOVE YOU GIRL you have got it going on in Sacramento too!!!!!
#12 - Yo Williams - 05/01/2008 - 15:12
The best place to buy hair!
I went to the salon/ hair store that you just opened in Culver City and I couldn't believe my eyes. The set-up was beautifull and upscale. It definitley represented the top-notch quality of hair that you sell. I've received sooooo many compliments on my hair. I've tried many, many others, but Dreamgirls, by far, is the BEST! I recommend their hair to anyone who's ever thought about wearing hair. The`quality is second to none. Dreamsgirls is the place to be. THANK YOU!
#13 - Samantha - 05/12/2008 - 23:10
GORGEOUS HAIR, TERRIFIC SERVICE
LADIES TRUST ME THIS IS THE BEST HAIR OUT THERE SILKY NO TANGLING NO SHEDDING I HAVE BEEN TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT THIS HAIR.
THEN THERE IS THE SERVICE SHARI IS PHENOMENAL SHE GIVES HIGH QUALITY SERVICE AND YOU LEAVE THERE FEELING LIKE A DREAMGIRL
#14 - TONI - 07/11/2008 - 19:50
Finally I love my hair!
My first weave was just last year for my birthday in october and for last year I've never been satisfied! I stopped in Sharies' shop just to buy hair and saw what a great job she did on someone elses head. I immediately told her I needed her to do my hair. She cared about the hair growing and doing a good job which I lacked with previous stylists.I absolutely love my hair! It looks soo natural and the hair is so soft. It doesn't bunch and it looks great. My dad even noticed the difference at one glance and everyone at my jog told me it looked the best they'd ever deen it since I've been getting it done. Sharie did my hair at short notice when she normally didn't work that day which was very sweet and she's a really cool person. I don't see myself going to anyone else after this great experience with Sharie and her wonderful hair.
#15 - Yolanda/ Precious - 09/23/2008 - 19:25
Precious in elk grove, ca.
I absolutely love my hair! I had the best compliments on how natural and good my hair looks and that its the best ever since I've been getting it done! Sharie really hooked me up with the quality hair and beautiful style. Its the easiest maintenance ever as well so I'm very appreciative and I love it. Thank You Sharie!
#16 - Yolanda/ Precious - 09/24/2008 - 21:45
Shari is the bomb
I have been looking for some nice Indian Hair. I was at "Taste of Soul" in LA on Sat 10/18/08. I stopped by the Dream Girls booth and I ended up buying 5 bundles of hair.
This is were it all begins. I already had a weave in my head with Indian hair. Shari told me I didn't have enough hair in, so I bough 4oz of hair for Shari to put in. She also cut and styled my hair. I looked like a millions bucks when she was done with me. She has a customer for life. The old saying is you get what you pay for and it is worth every dollar. I highly recommend Dreams Girls to anyone. Shari you are the best!!!!
#17 - Courtney - 10/20/2008 - 13:11
Wonderful!!!
Just awesome.......absolutely the best!!!:-)
#18 - Monique - 10/26/2008 - 12:29
Maintenance by Brandon
I want to make an announcement, "Ladies get your weaves and have it maintained by Brandon. My weave looks sooooo natural. I have had so many people comment on my hair and it holds up so well. Thanks Brandon!!!
#19 - Courtney - 10/31/2008 - 14:33
Professional and Quality
Thank you Brandon for your fabulous work. I absolutely love my hair and the quality of service you and the entire Dream Girl's team provide. Keep up the good work. Ladies you will not be disappointed with your hair, the quality of service, or the environment. Treat yourself ladies to a great weave and give Brandon a call!

Thanks a million!!!!!!

:-)
#20 - Andrell - 12/02/2008 - 19:57
Sharie always hook me up!!!!I get compliments all the time.
#21 - Trina - 12/19/2008 - 17:31
Sharie was one of the frist to do my hair. I have tryed other hair but this hair is the best all around. Brandon has done my hair He the best also. The Hair is great. I have had this hair in on out my head for three year and it still work. Sure I take it out a wash it ladies Smile.
#22 - sharon - 01/29/2009 - 13:59
Your hair is the best!!
I have used lots of different hair from many companies. In the 15 years I have worn hair I have experienced major issues with horrible hair and people that were deceitful. I have also worked with a few very good companies who sold decent hair. So far your hair has been by far the best. It holds a beautiful curl, lasts and has shine and movement. I wear it and I also gave some to a friend who absolutely loves it. As a customer who has been through it all with hair and really knows hair, yours is the best.

Michelle Halpern, Denver,CO

:-)
#23 - Michy - 02/10/2009 - 13:51
Customer For Life
I received my hair on Friday. I have since then got my sew in and it is beautiful! Everyone was so amazed how pretty the hair is. My stylist kept on saying there were no strings in the hair. well, Duh :-) Anyway, you guys have made a customer for life! Thanks so much.

God bless,
Chemerre
;-)
#24 - Chemerre - 03/18/2009 - 13:27
I LOVE Dreamgirls!!!!
I LOVE Dreamgirls!!!! The best Indian extensions! Sharie and Tonya are the wonderful owners. Very nice , professional salon.

Tiffenii,

Los Angeles:-)
#25 - Tiffenii Hay - 03/18/2009 - 13:39
THE BEST
this is tha best hair that money can buy..the hair is so soft and 100% virgin i love my hair it was and is a great investment...i love dreamgirls hair. and there stylist did my weave and he did a AMAZING job..I love dghair
#26 - Ms Rush - 03/19/2009 - 21:07
Love this hair going on three years and it still looks like the day I bought it. I am now wearing the natural curly and love it to death. So easy to maintain. Thanks Dreamgirls.:-D:-D
#27 - Valarie smith - 06/01/2009 - 17:14
"soft and full as can be"
I ordered 8ounces of the indian remy curly natural hair. I absoutely LOVE IT!!!! it is very soft and full. If you like big curly hair this is it.;-) This was my first time getting hair from DG but certainly not the last.
#28 - chermine - 06/04/2009 - 09:26
I recently had my hair pressed and curled for the first time in Elk Grove because I had been traveling to the Bay Area every 2 weeks to get it done. After leaving the shop with my hair looking terrible I ran in to Sharie at her store. She took me over to her shop and she fixed my hair and it was beautiful!!!! I definitely will be going back.:-)
#29 - Andrea - 06/14/2009 - 22:43
What can I say? I'm just blown away with Sharie's skills. She is a true talent. I visited her today for the first time to purchase hair from DG and had her weave in the hair in and the end result was truly great. I just relocated from the Bay Area and I was desparately seeking someone to do my hair in the Sac area. I found DG's website and thought I really should check this out. What a cute place, such a class act in historic ElK Grove. I LOVE MY HAIR AND I WILL SURELY BE A REGULAR. B-)

Thank you Sharie.
#30 - Dieanne - 07/03/2009 - 20:35
Is this hair realy good?
#31 - Nedra - 07/19/2009 - 21:12
The Hair I Always Dreamed Of Having
I met Shari three years ago at the Black Expo in Sacramento where she had a booth and was doing a demonstration of her hair and weaving techniques...I was totally impressed. At the time I was trying to grow out my own hair, and had attempted to wear weaves on a few other occasions from hair that I ordered that claimed to be "Remi Human Hair", but never looked good beyond a few months. Also, I have learned that the way the hair is braided, the pattern and how it's put in makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE in terms of the overall natural look. There is just no compromise on quality and professional technique and Shari is absolutely AWESOME! As someone who has never really invested alot of money into my hair, I finally convinced myself that I was worth the investment...but it took some time for me to get there. Now I know that it's true that you get what you pay for! ;-)

Thank you so much Shari...I'm excited to be a part of the Dream Girl family.

Heather Renee'
Stockton, CA
#32 - Heather Renee' - 08/20/2009 - 10:00
Just Ordered
Lets see lol I've been looking at this web site just about everyday. I am a freshman in college and i dont like having braids in; so sew-ins and weaves is what i do. I just ordered the hair Aug 21,2009 lol im so excited i ordered it overnight lol. Anyway i really hope i like this hair. i ordered 16'' in Virgin Indian unprocessed curly 8 oz. I just hope its enough because i live all the way in Pa. wish me luck ;-)

Nese
#33 - Shanese - 08/21/2009 - 20:59
MY HAIR IS FABULOUS!!!!!!
Dream Girls has the best Indian Remy Hair that I have ever tried!! It does not shed, tangle, or give me problems with matting! A stylist at Dream Girls Salon in Culver City, CA, worked a miracle on my hair. I walked in a hot mess and left looking like a true DREAM GIRL!!!! Thank you so much DREAM GIRLS!!!!! :-D
#34 - Brianna - 09/12/2009 - 15:22
Just ordered virgin wavy on Friday 9/19/09. Can't wait to get it put in. I've had nothing but bad experiences with every hair I've purchased. My appt is on 10/2, so I'll update my comment afterwards. But I am very excited about the hair! Very friendly staff. So far I have experienced great customer service.
#35 - R. Smith - 09/19/2009 - 20:35
New Purchased
Recently, I purchased hair from Dreamgirls. I love it!!!! I have got so many compliments on my hair. :-)
#36 - Antoinette - 09/25/2009 - 22:05
ofigennoe
All I can say is WOW!! You have stunned me with the amount a valuable reading here
#37 - ofigennoe.ru - 10/09/2009 - 11:20
No comparison to beauty store hair!
I have to say that I was originally very skeptical. I had been deceived by
so many beauty store merchants about their so-called remy brands. They were horrible! I purchased DG hair a few weeks ago and had it installed last Friday. I ordered 8 oz of the 12 inch Indian wavy. It's beautiful! At first, I experienced some tangling- but I had not followed the care instructions. It has been years since I've worn a weave and had no idea what I was doing. Brianna and Sharie were excellent. They patiently walked me through what to do and what products to use. Now my hair is great and I can see how you can use this hair over and over again. The customer service is superb and the hair is beautiful! I highly recommend. Just make sure you follow the simple hair care instructions.
:-):-):-);-)
#38 - R. Michelle - 10/09/2009 - 12:06
Ms.
;-):-)After searching the web I came across Dreamgirls. I was nervous about calling, due to the fact that I have not had much luck with hair weaves. However, I decided to give it one more chance....Thank God I did.I drove to Culver City from Bakersfield. Well let me say, that I am one more happy Black Woman. I love it. Will be back. My husband loves it. Brandon is informative and professional. The front desk staff are pleasant and all about business. I am so glad that I had enough courage to try another hair weave. Brandon is on speed dial. Thank you Brandon and staff. Lynn
#39 - Lynn - 10/19/2009 - 23:00
Is this hair really good? Can I use any product on this hair without it getting messed up? Can someone give me honest feedback on this hair? I don't want to spend money and the hair isn't good.
#40 - Sandra - 11/20/2009 - 07:46
I finally got my hair!!!! Yeah I am soooo... exicted:-P, This is my third experience with dreamgirls. The quality of hair is the "BEST", but most importantly the customer service keeps me coming back. I would lke to thank Brianna, she's the best!!!!! She put up with my weekly calls checking on hair status,and got my hair to me in time for my B-day. Moreover I really enjoyed our conversations she was very informative, asnd patient with me as I obsessed over my hair. I don't know about anyone else but when someone makes me feel good about spending my money, they will have me as a loyal lifelong customer. SOOOO shout out to dreamgirls (Brianna) for hooking a sista up... Smooches
#41 - chermine - 11/20/2009 - 19:53
Great Hair
The Indian remy hair from Dream Girls is fantastic!! :-)
#42 - Max - 11/24/2009 - 22:36
I am greatful that my first experience with a full head weave was with Sharie Lewis at Dream Girls. The process was easy and painless. I am amazed at the results and compliments. I dont want to ever where my real hair again. My weave looks and feels natural. Easy to maintain and fits in with my everyday life style or night life.

Sincerely,

Patricia
Elk Grove CA
#43 - patricias@kw.com - 11/25/2009 - 21:54
"Watch Out Now"
This is my third order with DreamGirls, needless to say they have the best hair ever!!!! Became really sick when I was supposed to get me hair done so I had to wait, But Oh it is in now, I have the 14in curly unprocessed hair and I LOOOOOVE IT!!!! Thanks Brianna for all your help and with my hair order, your customer service is the "BOMB". Just in time for my Birthday and just what I needed to feel pretty, sexy, motivated, energetic etc... after being sick for so long.
#44 - chermine Trotman - 12/09/2009 - 10:35
It's time lady's to be real with yourself & become a Dream Girl.
B-):-) I am so happy with the hair and my new stylist Bradon in the Culver City location. I am what you call a Weave Queen, after buying hair from DG's I could not leave without allowing them to style my hair. When I got out of my seat I was more that a Dream girl. I was every man and womens dream. Lol I love my hair thanks Brandon your the best.
#45 - Schante - 12/09/2009 - 21:01
Unbelievable!
Sharie Lewis is a creative genius. My hair went from dismal to dynamic in a matter of 4 hours. She went above and beyond to assist me with my hair crisis. She has definitely boosted the confidence needed for my high demanding public career. So now I can march into the capitol looking like a baby Diana Ross instead of Koota Kentae. Thanks Dreamgirls!! ;-)
#46 - Ms. Fanner - 12/14/2009 - 01:34
TONYA IS THE BEST!!!!!
I went to the Dream Girls Salon in Culver City, CA and I was truly amazed. Tonya is THE BEST hairstylist in all of Los Angeles. My hair looked very natural!!! My full head weave was flat at the top and not "humpy" like all of the other weaves that I've seen. Her work is amazing and she was kind and punctual. I highly recommend Tonya for all of the ladies in Los Angeles!!:-D
#47 - Mary B. - 12/18/2009 - 12:55
DONT SLEEP ON THIS ONE LADIES ITS WORTH THE TRIP!!!!!
The salon is stylish, the staff is welcoming, and my stylist Sharie Lewis is the BOMB!!! She took me from (Rihanna short) hair to long luxurious locs in just a matter of hours. You will leave that salon looking photo shoot ready! I was even able to check out Sharie's work on Youtube and Facebook before scheduling my appointment. DreamGirls is a FULL SERVICE salon. The staff was right there to help me find the perfect hair color and texture to match my own, and the quality of hair is on another level! DreamGirls and Sharie have just made another customer for life! Gas: $45, coffee and a muffin: $6, leaving DreamGirls salon looking and feeling like a million bucks: priceless!B-)
#48 - Caiisha (san jose) - 12/23/2009 - 10:28
The Ultimate Experience!!
The products at Dream Girls are exceptional a superior to the rest. Not to mention the staff; Coddles to Tonya! Girl you have what it takes in a real way! Your patience, knowledge, and experience made me immediately feel comfort with having you as my stylist for the first time. You get right down to the business and if an issue happens to arise with your product, (problem solved!)You strongly stand true to your products..
Most of all you are rational, unique, and truly go above and beyond for all who enters your business/Salon. I couldn't be more pleased with my hair, my hair style, and how you took your time to ensure my experience using your virgin Remi Hair was a memorable one. You Rock!
Much Love.
Hey ya'll, after purchasing your bundle of Virgin Remi, request ya girl Tanya for the installation. She's guaranteed to provide you the ultimate Dream Girls Hair Experience.
Keep up the good work T.:-):-)
#49 - Spark - 12/30/2009 - 18:13
The best I eva had!!!!!
I just love this hair I got my sew in yesterday and I feel like a million bucks. Boy was this a good choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will do business with you guys anyday!
#50 - Arie - 02/26/2010 - 08:14
LadyP is Loving my New Look!
Much Luv to Lorrie Mosely, my beautiful and wonderful hair stylist for the past 3 years. This was my first time "ever" choosing a weave (I wanted to grow my short style). After sharing with her what I sot of wanted (I didn't really know which way to go)She recommended that I get the 10 inch curly weave. When she finished, I was absolutely hooked! I have received so MANY compliments on my new look. It is easy to care for and maintain. It is worth the price as the hair is reusable over and over and over. I cannot wait to get it redone this month as I am going to get a new Hot Flavorful color this time (yes,it can be dyed whatever color you like!). I love changing my hair looks and this is one of the best choices I made. --Thank you, Lorrice & Dream Girls--The finest shop in Elk Grove, CA!! Luv U!! :-)
#51 - Pamm - 03/07/2010 - 15:21
THIS IS NUMBER 1 !
THIS IS THE BEST HAIR IVE EVER HAD. THE OTHERS DONT COMPARE. IM A CLIENT FOR LIFE. THANK YOU. KEEP DOING YOUR THANG.
#52 - sexyvet - 03/11/2010 - 15:54
I have a friend that just purchased the deep wave 18 inch hair she recently got a sew in the indian virgin deep wave hair flows through your fingers and so soft Looks so natural And has lasted already for 4 months Can't wait til my order comes in Im so excited This is truly the best company to order real virgin indian.. SO if your looking for the best company that sells virgin Indian Hair this is the best place to be customer service representatives are so nice and polite you will fall in love with your Indian Hair Best Hair Around DgHair.com;-)
#53 - Vanity Williams - 03/28/2010 - 10:00
Wonderful hair products..horrible experience with my own hair stylist
The Remy hair is fabulous, I'm about to buy two more bundles..it really does have the look and feel of real hair..but I had a HORRIBLE hair styling experience with one of the hairstylists recently. Sorry to say I won't go back to get my hair done, but the products DG sells is top of the line.
#54 - Cassie - 04/05/2010 - 11:03
i really like the way this hair looks , i plan on using it for my graduation !
#55 - McKail - 05/23/2010 - 14:20
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE VIRGIN INDIAN REMY
PURCHASED THE VIRGIN REMY ON LINE AND RECIEVED IT IN A TIMLEY MANNER. LOVE THE QUALITY OF THE HAIR. IT IS CLEARLY THE REAL DEAL AS FAR AS TRUE INDIAN REAMY. MY ONLY DISAPPOINTMENT WAS THAT I DID NOT GO INTO THE ESTABLISHMENT TO PICK IT UP. I ASSUMED THAT I HAD ENOUGH HAIR, BECAUSE THE LENGTH OF THE WEFTED BUNDLE WAS SO LONG. BUT, THE HAIR WAS VERY VERY THIN. ALSO, THE LENGTH I ORDERED WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 12 INCHES, BUT WHEN I RECIEVED IT, IT LOOKED SHORTER, SO WHEN I MEASURED IT, IT WAS MORE LIKE 8-10 INCHES. NONE THE LESS, IF YOUR LOOKING FOR QUALITY DREAMGIRLS HAIR IS THE WAY TO GO. JUST MAKE SURE YOU GET LOTS OF EXTRA HAIR TO GET THE FULL LOOK.:-):-o
#56 - TRACY MCCRAY - 06/07/2010 - 08:35
Dreamgirls is the best in the west
The best hair ever:-)
It looks so natural and both hair stylists are great!
#57 - cydney - 06/13/2010 - 21:00
The ABSOLUTE BEST hair!!
This is the best hair! I am very pleased with the feel and the look. It does not tangle or shed at all! I get so many compliments on my hair. The ordering was easy and the package arrived quickly. This was my first time ordering hair online and I am so happy I ordered from Dreamgirls! If you are considering buying hair from them you should.
#58 - NIeyaj - 06/14/2010 - 08:39
HAPPY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY HAIR, I am so happy Sharie Lewis is very talented and professional. BEST WEAVE I HAVE EVER HAD.

Ruby A.
#59 - Ruby Akinsanya - 06/28/2010 - 13:42
#60 - online casino - 08/07/2010 - 04:52
curly extensions
I'd like something long n curly kinda like megan good r lauren london's hair. Any suggestions
#61 - payton - 08/16/2010 - 16:26
The wait is over I finally got my DreamGirls Naturally Curly 14inch hair I LOVE IT PPL wow this is Awesome I have been searching for Virgin Indian Hair this is the BEST place to buy it Well Worth the Wait THANKS DGHAIR I will tell all my friends about you guys BYE!!!
#62 - VanityMichelle - 08/24/2010 - 13:15
A real life savor
I cant say enough about my whole Dream Girl salon experience, I had a hair emergency a couple of months ago and was told to visit the salon to purchase hair because of the high quality. At the time I had no idea that I would have to return to have it put in. I called Sharie and she was very understand of my needs, she worked me that afternoon, which meant I would not have to head out on my vacation with out looking my best. I had attempted to have hair sown in before at another shop in Elk Grove and it was such a horrific experience I swore that I would never try it again not after 12 hours of pain and having to ware a wig for days. But Sharie assured me that there would be no pain and I would leave her shop looking great, well I have to say I am now scheduled for my second time and I love my hair, it felt like it was my own and I looked great just as she said, the young lady that braided my hair was so genial I almost fell asleep. The atmosphere in the salon is peaceful and respectful I appreciate that the salon values my time and have never kept me waiting. I really can’t say enough about Dream Girls and Sharie Lewis. She has been a real God send to me. ;-):-)
#63 - Davetta - 10/15/2010 - 15:22
Invest in Dream Girl Hair!
I am a online customer at Dream Girl Hair. The hair is the best and I think that there is no hair like Dream Girl Hair. The first time I purchased hair from this company was in September of this year. I thought the hair was going to shed and tangle. I was wrong. I have had my hair in for two months and my hair is flowing like it was the first day I put it in. It does not shed or matte after I wash it. I am in love with this hair. I will never buy hair anywhere else. I rate this hair at a 10. If you want hair that will last, invest in Dream Girl hair, you will not regret it! :-):-):-)
#64 - Marasha - 11/04/2010 - 12:59
Best experience every! It's worth the long drive
Dream girls is the best!!! The hair, service,  and stylist are all great. From the moment you step in you are greeted with a smile and everyone makes you feel at ease. All the stylist pay so much attention to your hair, it seems like you are their only client for that day. The whole process from beginning to end is wonderful. This hair is amazing! When I got my weave done by sharie I felt like a new person. She took time to make sure that everything was in place, almost like she was doing her own hair. Give dream girls a try, I'm positive that you will love everything about your experience with them. Thank you again dream girls!
#65 - Courteney - 11/17/2010 - 12:22
Another satisfied customer!
I was an online customer that purchased my hair about 4m ago, but did not get it sewn in until this past month. At first I was not happy about the fact that I ordered 14in and 16in virgin Indian deep wave and the textures of my orders were totally different. But, despite that small issue, I luv the hair and will probably not ever buy hair out of the store again. I have told so many people about your website when they inquire about my hair. Thanks for the new look for the year 2011!!! :-D
#66 - Crystal Simmons - 01/06/2011 - 10:55
I love dg Malaysian hair!
I had bought hair from Dreamgirls and I really like the hair. I bought the Malaysian hair... beautiful hair. I hope to come in soon for more hair and to get my hair done also. :-)
#67 - toya - 01/14/2011 - 21:08
Weave - a -licious
I have tried them all, and now I have tried the BEST.. Miss Sharie Lewis is the bomb.com. I have had so many stylist try to accomplish what she pulls off with ease. I was very satisfied with the service that I was provided at Dream Girls salon in Elk Grove.

B:-D
#68 - Bernita - 02/09/2011 - 21:44
TONYA IS THE BEST
Tonya worked wonders on my hair! I had her give me a Full Head Weave with the Illusional Part and I was in love! Thanks TT!!!
#69 - Brittnee Jameson - 03/03/2011 - 14:07
The best hair ever!!!!
Hi ladies ok listen to what I'm telling you and believe what I'm telling you...THIS IS THE BEST HAIR EVER..YES it really is! I ordered my virgin deep wavy last week...just installed it this week and it is gorgeous!!! The 20 inch was true to length..The wave pattern is beautiful and the hair is very soft and low maintenance which I absolutely love. I have tried so many brands of Wannabe Virgin indian hair companies, but let me tell you I have finally found the hair for me and the search is over! The customer service at DG is amazing and every dime spent was well worth it. I will forever purchase DG hair. I just wanted to say thanks for the best hair ever..I'm hooked and so in love with this fabulous hair:)

Thanks ladies..you guys rock..Keep up the good work.
#70 - Kimberly - 03/17/2011 - 14:50
Beautiful Virgin Curly hair!!
Ok First, I would love to say I am very satisfied with my order of the Virgin Indian curly hair. Dghair really paid attention to my order specifications and i must say that the hair beyond gorgeous! The only down side to the hair was when I took it out of the bundles and washed it after the installment it shed a little:-(:-( not sure why this happened but I when I take this first installment down I will seal the wefts. This is my second time ordering from this vendor and I will order from them again. Thank you Dghair:-D
#71 - Ebony Larose - 03/20/2011 - 07:52
Love it
I really love this hair, it is the best ever. Thank you
#72 - Vali - 04/27/2011 - 07:32
so good hair
the hair is really natural and look soft
#73 - black women wigs - 09/20/2011 - 20:21
Tonya is a MIRACLE worker!!
Okay Ladies, If you want the touch of magic on your hair, you MUST go to the Culver City Salon and see TONYA! My hair was breaking horribly on the sides and at the top. She transformed me into a Kim Kardashian goddess!! My weave was undetectable, natural, and flowing in layers down my back. Not to mention, she is soooo into hair care and uses the best products for healthy hair growth. The hair I purchased from Dreamgirls was amazing and well worth the investment. Mark my word, you WILL NOT be disappointed!!:-):-):-):-D
#74 - Taylor J. - 10/31/2011 - 15:38
Wonderful Hair
:-D I really enjoyed your line of wavy hair. Thank you so much for sending the package out on time. I did not want to be looking crazy for my date. B-)
#75 - Monique Deering - 08/12/2012 - 12:44
Name
E-mail (Will not appear online)
Homepage