Hair Care Tips
To maintain the look and quality of your DreamGirls hair extensions, please follow the simple instructions below. A copy of this hair care guide is included with every purchase.
Wash and condition your hair with a rich moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. We recommend using moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for normal to dry hair. Brush and detangle hair before applying shampoo. When washing and conditioning your virgin Remy hair extensions, do not tussle or pile the hair on top of your head; this creates tangles. Instead, gently shampoo and condition the hair by rubbing in one direction only. Rinse thoroughly to prevent product build-up which can lead to tangling.
To keep your hair in tip top shape, use a simple deep conditioner or hot oil treatment in your hair about once every two weeks. More or less, depending on what products, chemicals or styling methods you apply to your hair.
The greatest advantage of 100% human virgin Remy hair is you can style it like you would normally do your own hair. Unlike the so-called “human hair” sold in the beauty supply stores. DreamGirls hair is REAL 100%, unprocessed or treated human virgin hair. This means that just like your hair, you can dye, perm or bleach DreamGirls hair to achieve your color of choice. You can comb, brush, curl with a curling iron or straighten with a flat iron to get the style you want.
Do's and Don'ts
- DO - Sleep with your hair tied up, in a braid or bun for example.
- DO - Comb out thoroughly before shampooing.
- DO - Gently shampoo the hair in one direction only.
- DO - Support your attachment when brushing or combing your hair.
- DO - Use a good vent brush.
- DO - Use a shampoo and conditioner made for dry hair.
- DO NOT - Sleep with your hair wet.
- DO NOT – Keep extensions in longer than 3 months at a time.
Hair Extensions requires regularly maintenance.