*Policies are subject to change at the discretion of each location & each stylist.
If cancellations are due to symptoms of cold, fever, flu, or COVID19, you cannot reschedule
until 2 weeks after you’ve tested negative.
Booking an Appointment
To book an appointment with Sharie at our EG Salon - DM @dgbookings on Instagram or text 916-250-3087
To book an appointment with Tonya at our LA Salon - DM @beekillingem on Instagram
1. We are a very busy salon, so first & foremost it is REQUIRED for you to book your appointment far in advance (Months Ahead). We do not accept walk-ins.
2. The receptionist desk for both salons are currently closed so we recommend booking through our designated messaging accounts (Instagram DM or SMS). Our salon numbers are currently unmonitored.
3. When booking, please communicate clearly the exact services you wish to receive for your appointment. Please review our price sheet before asking our booking agents questions about pricing.
4. Confirm you are booking for the correct salon location- deposits are non-transferable if you book with the wrong location.
5. In the case where you change your mind about the services you want to receive, you have 4 business days to make us aware of the change. Otherwise, you will be responsible for the entire cost for the services you booked regardless if you receive them.
6. Changes in services that you booked for may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
7. Please note, hair extensions are never included in our service pricing. This includes, but is not limited to, full head weaves, partial weaves, or any wig-making services.
8. For any weave services, there will be a surcharge for the installation of each bundle over 3 The surcharge will be assessed at the discretion of the stylist. If you plan on installing more than 3 bundles, please let us know this at the time of booking your appointment.
9. For clarification, our Fresh Start Service does not include any iron work.
10. For clarification, our wash & style is our name for a typical service that includes wash, blowdry, & iron work (press or curls).
11. You may be required to sign a salon waiver prior to your appointment.
12. No Extra Guests.
13. Temperatures may be taken prior to entering the salon.
14. Masks must be worn at all times unless you are fully vaccinated.
15. Please limit personal items brought into the salon.
16. We have the right to refuse service for any reason.
1. If you’d like to book a consultation prior to your appointment there will be a $75 upfront fee.
2. Consultations can be booked via the same contact methods listed above .
3. Booking agents are unable to provide hair analysis or consultation services.
4. Consultation fees are non-refundable & non-transferable.
5. If you miss your consultation or fail to request rescheduling 4 business days prior,
you will forfeit your consultation & the entire fee.
Cancelation, Rescheduling, & Deposits
1. Any changes, cancellations, or rescheduling must be requested 4 business days prior to your appointment. We can not guarantee your preferred accommodations in the event that you do make any requests within this time frame.
2. Any changes, cancellations, or rescheduling requests made outside of the 4 business day time period will result in your deposit being 100% forfeited. No exceptions. This applies to all clients- legacy & new. Any new or replacement appointments therefore after will require a separate & new deposit. Please see our business days and hours here.
3. Same day cancellation of any scheduled services will require a payment of that service.
4. Deposits will be required for all services & amounts may vary depending on the service you choose and are subject to change.
5. Deposits are non-transferable between either salon locations. Before booking, confirm which salon you are booking with.
6. In the event that we need to reschedule your appointment, your deposit still remains in effect & is not voidable.
1. We have slightly increased service pricing as of March 2020. Please see our updated price list here.
2. Contactless payment options will vary per stylist. Examples of contactless payment include Cashapp and Apple Pay. (Note: All stylists charge their customers independently, not through DreamGirls.)